Maxlite 2561F-13 (77495) SDT 277-120 Step Down Transformer Converts 277Volts to 120Volts
The Maxlite 2561F-13 (77495) SDT 277-120 is a Step Down Transformer that takes in 277 Volts and puts out 120 Volts. Perfect for converting PL (pin-based) fixtures to more efficient GU24 fixtures. Model # 2561F-13 for 26 Watt CFL Only. This replaces the Maxlite (70668) SDT227-120 Step Down Transformer. Also known as a Maxlite MAX14050-071.
The Maxlite 2561F-13 (77495) SDT 277-120 simply disconnect the PL Ballast and hook up the Step Down Transformer. The power comes in 277V and goes out 120V. This allows the install of the more effective GU24 sockets and bulbs.
- Converts 277V to 120V
- Small size easily fits where PL ballast was located
- Converts to GU24 socket and bulb for full GU24 benefits
- Fully encased for good thermal management
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Max Load: 26 Watts
- Input Voltage: 277V
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Dimensions: 88.5mm x 52.6mm / 75.5mm between mounting holes
- Finish: Black
- Public Service Build
- Commercial Buildings
2561F-13 77495 Maxlite SDT277-120B Step Down Transformer (FL#.208197)
$18.30 / EA
- Alternate Part Number 12561F-13
- Height (in)2.10"
- Length (in)3.5"
- Mfgr Part#SDT277-120B
- Name BrandMaxLite
- Part Number211616
- Primary UseStep down transformer
- Product GTIN#767627961014
- Product GroupingTransformer
- Product UPC#767627961014
- Unit Weight1.5000
- Voltage (Volts)120/277
- Wattage (Watts)26 Max
- Width (in)2.43"